The One And Only Ivan Book Review

Hello, today I’m going to talk a little bit about one of my favorite books. The One And Only Ivan. It is one of my favorite books because it is very interesting .It’s about a gorilla and an elephant.I don’t want to spoil it for you so I’m going to go over the sad or really interesting parts but briefly. So what are we waiting for? Let’s go!

A gorilla named Ivan lives at a mall with a circus show. When he was little he was taken from his family he was alone except he was with his sister, Tag.

His sister Tag gets killed and he is sent to a circus.He lived with the head of the circus for a while and then he became a circus act with his friend Stella, a Girl named Julia who is an artist and a nearby stray dog named Bob.Ivan is an artist he loves to paint and when he was little he would paint on his moms back with mud.Then there told there would be another elephant coming to the circus.Two months later there is a box coming to the circus .In the box there  is an elephant name is Ruby.After a while Stella dies and the circus has to close so they have to sell Ruby and Ivan and find a home for Bob.When Ivan, Bob, and Ruby find home Ivan discovers that Ruby and Ivan were not separated because there is a wall between the gorillas and they safari animals so he lived were Ruby lived too.And Bob, who could forget about Bob, well Bob now lives with Ivans friend Julia who is also an artist.So now Ivan, Ruby,Bob and Julia are happy.

Well if you enjoyed this book then look out for The One And Only Bob.

And for all who are listening please if you have any new ideas for my next blog that would be very helpful

Thanks for listening    

2 thoughts on “The One And Only Ivan Book Review”

1. Hi lilam1! i love that book too! sure its sad but the ends very happy! I’m looking for the one and only bob too.

1. Hello kitkat,

And well I found The One And Only Bob on amazon and it was really good you might find it there too. Do you have any requests to my next blog. -lila1