Tuning Fork Experiment.
Hello, my name is Lila and this a blog is about a tuning fork experiment.
Well your probably wondering what did I do for this experiment.If you want to do this at home hear is how you do it.
The materials you will need are tape,salt,tuning fork and a cup.
- Take the cup and put tape on the top and make sure there are no holes.
- Put salt on top of the tape.
- Hit the tuning fork on your shoe or on a hard surface like a desk.
- Put it slightly on top and watch what happens.
This happens because the sound waves are moving and move the salt.
The materials that you will need is a cup, water and a tuning fork and paper towel.
- put paper towel on the surface your working on.
- Take a cup and and fill it half way .
- Hit the tuning fork on a hard surface like a desk.
- Put it slightly on the water and watch what happens.
This is because of the sound waves.